Nexus Web Development has a great deal of experience designing, developing, and implementing custom web applications.
Web applications, once implemented, can instantly transform your website into a powerful mechanism to achieve your online goals.
Some examples of web application functionality include:
- Database integration
- Development of custom ecommerce functionality & components
- Document management systems
- Web application integration with other systems, including via an API
- Customer or user subscription, registration and management
- Content Management Systems
- Billing systems
Web Application enhancement includes:
- Application / System Maintenance
- Software Upgrades, optimization
- Software Enhancements
- New feature development
- Performance improvements
- Improvements in reliability & robustness
- GUI modification & enhancement
- Porting & Conversion to other platforms
- Conversion of data from existing systems to another
- Development of add-on modules
- Interface development to in-house software or third-party software
- Operations / Recovery, Back-up, Systems management
Web application development methodology
The main objective of following a methodology is to make the web application development cycle as efficient as possible, to complete web development with the lowest possible cost, while maintaining the highest quality, and to achieve the fastest turn-around.
Another important objective is to make future maintenance easier and faster.
The development cycle for each and every project is some ways unique, depending on your requirements and particular operating environment.
When you are ready, contact us with a description of what you would like to achieve.