Transform Your business with Custom Software
When off the shelf software is inadequate or does not exist, custom software enables you to achieve your business objectives.
At NexWeb, we are committed to developing applications that make your business more successful.
When you choose NexWeb, you get an experienced team of developers that will work with you personally, through every step of your custom software development project to understand your unique objectives and help you to develop an effective solution.
Because NexWeb developers build systems that work, your business can work more effectively and efficiently.By choosing NexWeb for your development, your application:
- Costs less
- Easily integrates with your current system
- Takes less time to implement
- Requires minimal additional training
- Enables you to have complete control of your finished product
Whether you would like to build a new mobile application, website or desktop application, we can help you do it successfully.
We can help you automate your business processes, convert all your data into a common format, and make sure you're getting what you need from your technology.
NexWeb has provided the technical "brains" behind many SUCCESSFUL, revenue-generating companies.
As expert Java and Microsoft .NET software developers, we can help you turn your application into a strategic business resource with effective solutions.Your custom application opportunities include:
- Software for resale
- Point of sale applications
- Customer management systems
- Real estate
- Property management
- Database systems
- Document management
- Complete websites
- and much more ...
Your own your custom application
A custom application means having your own functionality implemented into a complete application, that you can use for your own business and/or resell with your own logo to other businesses.
Software Development & Maintenance
Your custom desktop software application or Internet based software could be written in C# or any flavor of Microsoft .Net, Visual Basic, C / C++, ASP, PHP, Perl, Ruby or Java.
- Custom solutions for Internet / Intranet utilizing Microsoft Windows, Unix / Linux or Mac environments.
- Web and desktop based business applications design, development and support
- Database programming & conversion (SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, Informix, Sybase, DB2, Paradox, OBDC, JDBC, Microsoft Access)
- Existing software application customization, upgrades and enhancement, including new feature creation, improvements in performance, reliability & robustness, optimization, migration and creation of add-on modules
- Systems, integration, installation & usabilty testing
- Web and desktop based user interface design and implementation
- Creation of e-commerce functionality & components (product / service search, verification, shopping cart, etc.)
- Application and system maintenance
Custom development includes:
- Application Creation
- System Design
- Code Maintenance
- Upgrades, optimization
- New feature implementation
- Performance improvements
- Improvements in reliability & robustness
- GUI modification & enhancement
- Porting & Conversion to other platforms
- Conversion of data from existing systems to another
- Creation of add-on modules
- Interface creation to in-house or third-party systems
- Operations / Recovery, Back-up, systems management
Custom application design methodology
A systematic, step-by-step methodology is implemented for all our custom software development. Your defined processes and methods are our priority. In the absence of a defined methodology, we present for your approval a draft of methodology to be followed in a project.
The main objectives of following a methodology is to make the software development cycle as efficient as possible, to complete your application with lowest possible cost to you, while keeping the highest quality and to achieve the fastest turn-around.
Another important objective is to make future maintenance easier and faster.
The development cycle for each and every project is in some way unique, depending on your particular requirements and your unique operating environment.