Developing websites is an interactive and detailed process, starting with firming up your web strategy, choosing the right web server platform, desired functionality, user interface, graphics and applying the appropriate software technology to achieve your objectives. With any website or software development there are many options in terms features and user interface design. By giving us an idea of your objectives and budget, we can help you to determine which platform, framework or software to use.
The selection of a website design method depends on the features to be developed, turn-around time, budget, scalability, and future evolution plan.
Website Design & Web Development Process:
- Preliminary discussion of your objectives, goal analysis
- Define your website development strategy
- Determine the application software technologies to be used
- Cost analysis for development, operations and maintenance
- Develop application features, design initial layout, capabilities, prototype relevant content
- Design iteration - complete several rounds of revisions, reviews and refinements
- Define final design, layout and features
- Develop / implement website (database, back-end software, content, graphics, integration with 3rd party/external software)
- User testing, functionality testing, performance testing and acceptance testing
When you are ready, please contact us to learn more about which technologies would be most appropriate for your particular application.