Custom Software Development : Software Quality Guarantee
With every software development project, as a Nexus Software Systems' client you get a complete set of deliverables including:
- The solution tailored to your specific business needs
- Well-documented source code
- 12-month warranty
- Title: You own the software.
- Performance: Simply, that the software will work as specified in the software development agreement.
- Virus: That the software does not contain any harmful code.
Nexus Software Systems guarantees that:
- That the Software shall substantially conform to the Functional Specifications.
- That we have the necessary equipment and trained personnel to perform the services consistent with industry standards.
- The software will be free of material or hidden defects.
- The services will be performed in a professional manner in accordance with industry standards.
- That all applicable laws will be complied with.
- That we maintain an information security process with physical safeguards appropriate for the sensitivity of client information.
Source Code & Intellectual Property (IP) Ownership
Our fully customized software solutions require no licensing fees upon project completion. Under our agreement, you will own the source code and intellectual property of your custom developed software.
Long-term maintenance includes:
- Change request processing
- Bug fixing 24/7
- Help Desk services
Full-service maintenance packages for 1, 5 or 10 years, with an option to be prolonged when the service period expires are available.
What is Software Quality?
Industry data demonstrates that poor structural quality in business applications results in cost, schedule overruns and creates waste in the form of rework. Poor structural software quality is strongly correlated with high-impact business disruptions due to corrupted data, application outages, security breaches, and performance problems.
With our quality assurance process, rigorous testing is done to ensure your software is bug-free and meets all requirements.
Quality software costs less to maintain, is easier to understand and changes can be made more cost-effectively in response to pressing business needs.
Historically, the structure, classification and terminology of attributes and metrics applicable to software quality have been derived or extracted from the ISO 9126 and the subsequent ISO/IEC 25000 standard. ISO 25010 has eight product quality characteristics needed for a piece of software to provide business value:
In the context of software engineering, software quality refers to two related but distinct notions:
- Software functional quality reflects how well it complies with or conforms to a given design, based on functional requirements or specifications.
Software functional quality can also be described as the fitness for purpose of a piece of software or how it compares to competitors in the marketplace as a worthwhile product. It is the degree correctness to which the software was produced.
- Software structural quality refers to how it meets non-functional requirements that support the delivery of the functional requirements, such as robustness or maintainability. It has a lot more to do with the degree to which the software works as needed.