C++ Software Development Services
Nexus Software Systems specializes in C++ application development. We create high performance, efficient, cost-effective software. Delivering a significant competitive advantage to your business.
Established Experience in C++ Software Development
With over 35 years experience in C++ development, Nexus Software Systems can help you leverage the powerful performance of the C++ programming language.
C++ software development services tailored to your specific needs
- Custom C++ Software development
- Stand-alone or integrated Quality Assurance of C++ applications
- Mobile C++ Application development
- Embedded C++ development
- Maintenance and support of new or legacy applications developed in C++
- New C++ software development
- Development and optimization of high-performing software applications
- Cross-Platform Application development
- C++ Server-Side Software development
- Hardware-specific software solutions
- Internet of Things Development Services (IoT)
- Audio and Video Processing Solutions
- Extensions and Plugins
C++ Software Development Expertise
Over 80% of our developers have more than 10 years experience in C++.
Nexus Software Systems’ developers can help streamline your C++ development and deliver an efficient, effective solution.
Why C++ for Software Development?
Since its creation in 1979, the C++ programming language has become one of the most widely used programming languages in the world. Well-written C++ programs are fast and efficient. C++ is more flexible than other languages: It can work at the highest levels of abstraction, and down at the lowest level of the machine.
C++ includes highly optimized standard libraries. It enables access to low-level hardware features, to maximize speed and minimize memory requirements. Using C++, you can create a wide range of applications. From high-performance scientific software to embedded programs and Windows client apps. Many libraries and compilers for other programming languages get written in C++.
C++ supports the use of light-weight abstraction for resource-constrained and mission-critical infrastructure applications. The aim is to allow a programmer to work at the highest feasible level of abstraction by providing:
- A simple and direct mapping to hardware
- Zero-overhead abstraction mechanisms
Modern C++ has made tremendous strides in terms of performance and code expressiveness.
C++ provides increased efficiency and optimal performance for software. Which is why it's used for building performance critical applications.
C++ is popular for cross-platform and multi-device application development.
C++ is used for low-level systems programming such as operating systems and general purpose software. Client and server side development. Mobile applications as well as modern desktop software.
Whether you would like to deliver a great user experience or have high a performance back end, C++ is the way to go.
C++ is a fast, efficient, mature language with well-established standards. Which makes C++ software development well suited for a variety of applications.
C++ Software Applications include:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Advanced Computation
- Banking and Finance Applications
- Big Data
- Cloud/Distributed System
- Database Software
- Embedded Systems
- Enterprise Software
- High Performance Computing (HPC)
- Graphics and Image processing
- Machine Learning
- Medical Applications
C++ Software Development Frameworks / Libraries
C++ is a well-designed multipurpose language with a vast number of existing libraries. We have worked with the following C++ Software Development Frameworks / Libraries:
- Standard Template Library (STL)
- Microsoft Foundation Class (MFC)
- Intel Integrated Performance Primitives (IPP)
- Intel Data Analytics Acceleration Library (DAAL)
- Intel Math Kernel Library (MKL)
- Intel Threading Building Blocks (TBB)
- Message Passing Interface (MPI)
Nexus Software Systems’ C++ Application Development Services include:
- Application Development
- Application Enhancement & Optimization
- Application Support and Maintenance
- Control & Automation Software
- Cross-Platform Application Development
- Database Interaction
- Desktop Software Development
- Device Drivers Development
- Games Development
- Media Software Development
- Mobile Apps
- Native Software Application Development
- Network Data Management
- Server-Side Software Development
- Software Development
- Software Product Development
- System Management Software
- Technology consulting
- Upgrade of Existing Software/Application
Outsource C++ Software Development
Get high-quality software with minimum management efforts on your side. 3800+ successful projects delivered.
Whether you are looking to develop, upgrade or support C++ software, Nexus Software Systems can help you.
Ready For a New C++ Application? Leverage our C++ knowledge and skills to quickly create a high-quality C++ software solution.