Affordable custom web design and development, with an experienced web design firm
Custom Web design is an interactive and detailed process, starting with firming your web design strategy, choosing the right user interface and graphics to developing and applying the appropriate website software to achieve your Internet objectives.
Business Web Design | Ecommerce Web Design
Web Design Applications
Web Development Languages
Web Development Databases
- Custom Microsoft .Net Website applications
- Database design, applications and interfaces
- Enabling existing applications to Web / Internet / Intranet
- Web integration with existing applications & databases
- Back-end integration of databases Access, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, Informix, Sybase, XML
- Integration of website software and other applications to web
Web Design Process
- Discussion & analysis: Web design objective / goal analysis, preliminary discussion - E-commerce Web design strategy / situation analysis, firming up strategy
- Web development technology, software evaluation
- Cost analysis for Web design, operations, maintenance
- Web design initial layout / features / capabilities, prototype, relevant contents
- Web Design iteration - complete several rounds of revisions / reviews / refinements
- Define final design, layout and features
- Develop / implement web site (graphics, back-end software, content, integration with 3rd party / external software)
- User testing, functionality testing, performance testing, acceptance testing
- Modifications / maintenance of existing Website applications / E-commerce systems
- Site performance measurements & enhancements
- Full cycle maintenance of site
- Web & applications hosting
- 24/7 User & Customer support
Website Design Methodology
We follow a systematic and step-by-step methodology for all our website design. In our web design methodology we first follow our clients' defined processes and methods, and then incorporate our own internal process steps when they are appropriate, with clients' approval. In absence of clients' defined methodologies, we present a draft of web design methodology to be followed and get approval from our clients.
The main objectives of following a web design methodology is to make the web design cycle as efficient as possible, to complete a web design with lowest possible cost while keeping the highest quality, and to achieve the fastest turn-around. Another important objective is to make future website maintenance easier and faster. The web design cycle for each and every web design project is some way unique, depending on clients' requirements and their unique operating environment. Web design and development methodology also varies depending on the software, hardware technologies chosen by clients.
When designing and developing business websites and ecommerce website applications there is substantial amount of interface design, customization, website programming and systems integration involved. Selection of a method depends on available web design turn-around time, budget, scalability, and future evolution plan. Almost all web design for B2B, B2C, Portal, Auction, or Community sites involve some kind of database design and development, whether it's a commercial database package or a simple flat file.
When you are ready, please contact us for a free website design quote.